The IMP is a world-class research institute addressing questions of molecular biology. Become one of our 250 staff members and enjoy a stimulating environment and outstanding conditions.
The Research Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP) offers opportunities to scientists at any career levels: from undergrads to Master and PhD students, to postdocs, to Group Leaders and Senior Scientists.
The IMP provides significant means, services and facilities to ensure that scientists can focus their time and energy on research. Assignments for research positions are limited in time, supporting a dynamic composition of the faculty and other scientists.
Service staff, including those in administrative positions, enjoy a dynamic, international work environment with a strong, unifying vision – contributing to world-class research.
All staff members enjoy a number of benefits including: competitive salaries; social insurance (full health, accident and unemployment insurance; pension scheme); 5 weeks of paid holidays per year; and a range of in-house measures to support a healthy work-life balance, such as a subsidised cafeteria, social activities, sports funding and a Child Care Center.
Currently Open Positions
- Master Student - Clausen Lab(PDF, 118KB)
- Grant Assistant (25 hours/week)@VBCF(PDF, 138KB)
- Systems Engineers(PDF, 89KB)
- Masters in Molecular Neuroscience(PDF, 94KB)
- Postdoctoral positions in Transcriptional control of B and T cell development, immunity and disease(PDF, 120KB)
- Bioinformatician in computational proteomics(PDF, 117KB)
- Master Student - Pavri Lab(PDF, 99KB)
Graduate Student and Postdoc opportunities
Apply for any other positions
For any position at the IMP, you may contact the HR department or check this page for job openings, which are advertised above.