The IMP is a world-class research institute addressing questions of molecular biology. Become one of our 250 staff members from 40 countries and enjoy a stimulating environment and outstanding conditions for a career in scientific research.
- Group Leader Position in Biophysics(PDF, 104KB)
- Research Technician - Tanaka Lab(PDF, 110KB)
- Bioinformatics Master’s Project in Cancer Research(PDF, 324KB)
- Masters in Molecular Neuroscience(PDF, 101KB)
- Postdoc Positions in Sensory Neuroscience(PDF, 96KB)
- Master Student in Bioinformatics - Pavri Lab(PDF, 106KB)
- Master Student - Haselbach Lab(PDF, 82KB)
- Masters student with Clemens Plaschka (cryoEM)(PDF, 154KB)
Graduate Student & Postdoc positions
General information on vacancies
For any position at the IMP, you may contact the HR department or check this page for job openings, which are advertised above.
The institute provides significant means, services and facilities to ensure that scientists can focus their time and energy on research. Assignments for research positions are limited in time, supporting a dynamic composition of the faculty and other scientists. Service staff, including those in administrative positions, enjoy a dynamic, international work environment with a strong, unifying vision – contributing to world-class research.
All staff members are entitled to a number of benefits including: competitive salaries; social insurance (full health, accident and unemployment insurance; pension scheme); 5 weeks of paid holidays per year; and a range of in-house measures to support a healthy work-life balance, such as a subsidised cafeteria, social activities, sports funding and a Child Care Center.