The Research Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP) in Vienna pursues world-class research in basic molecular biology. It is located at the Vienna BioCenter and largely sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim. With over 250 staff from 40 countries, the IMP is committed to scientific discovery of fundamental molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying complex biological phenomena.
We are currently looking for a qualified and committed
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT & PROJECT OFFICE MANAGER.
Your area of responsibility as Management Assistant:
- Support of the director for finance and administration in all organizational and administrative tasks
- Coordination of information with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Organization of meetings, appointments and travel
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings
- Administration of legal documents and correspondence
Your area of responsibility as Project Office Manager:
- Governance of the organization-wide, non-scientific project portfolio
- Preparation, moderation, and follow-up of the project portfolio meetings
- Central contact point for questions regarding project management standards (processes, roles, methods) and for PM IT tool inquiries
- Continuous further development of project management standards / methods
- Successfully completed university training (bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Project management competence
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a related field
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Good organizational and coordination skills, structured and precise working style
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking, independence, and personal responsibility
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and German
For your commitment, we offer a varied and open working atmosphere in an international environment at a top Austrian research institution. We also offer a supported lunch in the in-house cafeteria, individual training opportunities, a company childcare center, the job ticket, and a collective group accident insurance.
We offer payment in line with the market, considering your qualifications and professional experience. Planned start date: 1st March 2021.
We look forward to your detailed online application and to exchange ideas with you in person soon.