Funding Opportunities for Postdocs
The Grants Management provides administrative, financial and legal support for all grant related matters from advice up to application, contract negotiation, project controlling, financial project reporting and project auditing.
We are the contact point for PhD students, PostDocs and Group Leaders and act as interface with funding agencies and project coordinators.
All applications have to be approved by the Grants Management prior to submission. Therefore, the proposers are requested to contact the Grants Management in time.
Contact Grants Management:
Tanja Winkler or Uta Pohn
Tel: 0043 1 79044 4410
The list below is an overview summarizing the most important key facts to facilitate a pre-selection.
However, deadlines, guidelines and prerequisites may change. Therefore, it is always recommended to check the current versions with the website of the funding organization!
Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
IRB Barcelona International Postdoctoral Programme (Deadline: May 29th 2013)
- Marie Curie Individual Fellowships
- EMBO European Molecular Biology Organisation - Long-Term Fellowships
- HFSP Human Frontier Science Program
- Lise Meitner Fellowships
- APART Austrian Program for Advanced Research and Technology
- L’ORÉAL Fellowships for Young Women in Life Science
- FEBS Federation of European Biochemical Societies - Fellowships
- Erwin Schrödinger Fellowships
- Herta Firnberg and Elise Richter Programs
- JDRF Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Postdoctoral Fellowships
- ERS European Respiratory Society - Long-term Fellowships
- DFG Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft - Fellowships for German Nationals
- NSERC Natural Sciences and Engineering Researches Council of Canada – PostDoc Fellowships for Canadian Citizens
- NIH National Institute of Health - Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- NIH National Institute of Health - Visiting Fellowship Program for Foreign Scientists